Delivery Policy and Pricing
Lawsons (Whetstone) Limited offer delivery across England. We do not offer delivery to the following areas Northern Island, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight and some parts of Scotland. Please contact our office on 01727 226677 or via firstname.lastname@example.org should you need clarification.
Our delivery charges are as follows;
- 1 – 3 Packs - £72 inclusive of VAT (per pack)
- 4 or more Packs – FREE DELIVERY
Who delivers the product?
Delivery is either carried out by our own Lawsons fleet or by Marshalls Mono Ltd (sometimes subcontracted to a 3rd party delivery firm).
Where is the delivery price shown?
- This is shown on checkout page prior to placing your order. The price is inclusive of VAT.
- The delivery date you specify is only a preferred delivery date, we cannot guarantee that the delivery will be made on this date. We will do our best to make it a mutually convenient time.
- Deliveries are carried out Monday-Friday between 9am and 5pm.
- Lead times on all products are 7 working days (subject to change).
- If due to unforeseen circumstances delivery cannot be made on the prearranged day, we will contact you as soon as possible to arrange an alternative date.
- We advise you NOT to book tradesmen until you have received your goods as we are not liable for any loss of time due to delayed delivery.
- If you are unable to accept the goods or decline delivery, a re-delivery fee will be charged at your cost.
- We cannot deliver goods without an authorised signature.
- If you are unable to take the delivery contact us as soon as possible on 01727 226677
- If no prior contact is made, the goods will not be delivered and you will be charged a re-delivery fee.
- Any damages must be checked prior to signing the delivery note. In the event of damages, note them on the delivery sheet and hand back to the driver.
- Please advise us before delivery if there are any restrictions to the property which may cause difficulty for large delivery vehicles. For example, can a Fire Engine get access to your street/property easily?
- Typical vehicles used are 42 Tonne Articulated Lorries. Smaller vehicles can be requested but may not always be available – we suggest you call well in advance of your preferred delivery date.
- Delivery may be carried out using a vehicle with one of the following facilities:
- a tail lift and a pallet truck
- a crane offload facility
- Deliveries will be kerbside or on to driveways with clear access. If you require the vehicle to come further on to the property, you do so at your own risk and Lawsons (Whetstone) Limited cannot be liable for damage caused by the vehicle on the property.
- Any visible damages must be reported to us within 48 hours of delivery.
- Photos of the damage are required wherever possible.
- Report the damage to the delivery driver upon receipt giving details of the damage. This should be noted on the delivery note.
Key points about delivery and lead times
Report damages to – email@example.com or by contacting our office on 01727 226688.